Saturday, October 21, 2006

PINK Crop


Well what a wonderful night we had last night. We had a Crop to raise money for Breast Cancer.
I dont think that I have laugh for a while. I did not get too much scrapping done but that is nothing unusual for me I only go to these for the social side. Not feeling too flash today....feel like I have been out on the drink but I did not have a drop, maybe that is the problem.


A lovely night was had by all and in the process we raised some money as well.

Thanks for the support ladies.........

3 comments:

Paula... said...

Looks like a fab night for such a great cause :)

Trish said...

Cool looks and sounds like you had a great time, bummed I couldn't be there, but we had a little one here instead !!!!

Unknown said...

Great photo, looks like you all had a great night and for such a wonderful reason too.
Hugs
Lynn