Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Not Long till Christmas


Well it is a little while away, but I went to the Christmas Cave in Melbourne, and it was just fantastic.
All the lights and the colours and just everything.
Jodii and Anne-Marie are the cause for all of my sudden Christmas Maddness, I know that it is a little early but I am thinking that the tree is going to have to go up soon. Ohh that it when I buy the new WHITE one, so I can have all the pretty PINK decorations on it. (I know I am sad).
But it will be pretty.
Well back to why I am even doing this post, well these photos are taken just inside the door of the Christmas Cave and the bears are animated......and so cute.

Christmas papers should be arriving today so they will be put up on the site as quickly as they come in.
Have a great Day
Sally

2 comments:

Trish said...

lol you guys are mad!!!!!!!!!
looks gorgeous. So bummed I couldn't make it to the cave but Iam heading off withthe girls when we get back from holidays
Have fun getting your whit tree SAlly

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout.
Hugs
Lynn