Wednesday, October 04, 2006

OK Lesson 1


Save the post before trying to change it......
As I just lost the whole lot of this message

The post was about how hard it is on keeping up with this but seeing that I am only human (I am sure that some will argue that) I will just have to get into some sort of system thingy happening.

OK Well so far this has been a great week,
Firstly my husband Nev, had his first go-kart race on the weekend and he won his class. It was the Masters and you had to be over 30 to race, It was so funny to watch the roles reversed as Kyle was pit crew for him, and the expressions and hand movements were so his dad, it made us all laugh. eg. "What is he thinking doing a silly move like that" - I feel a Layout on about this one.

On Thursday I am having a visit with the very talented Julie Love, Julie and her friend are here for a retreat, no not mine and I get to have some time to do some sight seeing. I feel a visit to Polly's happening and the Lollies shop. Also the Gorge is nice at the moment. Not sure how I will go with the chair lift. but we will see.

And finally STOCK STOCK and more STOCK. well not that much really but what did come in was the lovely
Cowgirl and Cowboy papers in the
CRATE range, they are so lovely, and as soon as I saw this paper it just screamed out Ashlee. The journalling just tells a little about the difference in the 2 girls.

Also being uploaded is the rest of the papers in the
CHEEKY range, More PLAIN JANE and the very nice BOHO CHIC
So have a day and I will get back to this to let you know what is also on its way.

Sally

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! not long til tomorrow now...I am SO excited

See you soon...off to check out the new goodies in your shop

JULIEx

Paula... said...

What a beautiful page Sally and that papers is gorgeous :)

Jodii said...

congrats to nev for his win, lol about the roll reversal with kyle. Lucky you sightseeing with julie especially going to Polly's and Gourlay's

Trish said...

Congrats to Nev I can just imagine Kyles reactions lol. Gorgeous Page Sally too