Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Creative Cafe

Creative Cafe is Coming to Scrap Shop
It seems like a long time in getting here but it is here and will be released on the
14th DEC 2007..
This new concept was limited to 200 World Wide and I am happy to have secured one of these.
A new way to shop and a fantastic teaching tool
With new and exciting projects being created in "Happy Hour", I am sure that there will be something for everyone. Jars filled with treasures, just like in a lolly store, button,felt and tags.
Saturday the 15th there will be 3 classes held, if you are interested please give me call on 63266620.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

WAAAAAAAAH!! Oh Sally why can't you be in Hobart???!!!! I love the concept that the cafe provides and have been wishing one would be here... but OH MY DO I HAVE TO MOVE TO LAUNCESTON??!!! lol
Wishing you all the best with this awesome new adventure YAY for doing it!!

Trish said...

OOOH looking forward to checking this out on my next visit !!!
Any pics yet ??
TC

Jodii said...

can't wait to see what you get sall i love what i have scene online of these products

Anonymous said...

That's great Sally!! I will be in on Saturday for a better look - have seen it twice but you've been busy so I haven't asked questions, haha!!