Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The drought has broken


Well maybe not so much with rain, but certainly me getting on to this BLOG. I know but to be truthful, I dont really have too much to say so it is a little sad....

Christmas was good, pleased that it is over,
Had a wonderful New Years, spent it with family and friends so that has to be good.

Now down to scrapping info. The end of year sale was a hugh success, alot of bargins were had that is for sure. Think that I will do that again in about June, sorry girls it is only instore....

Lots of new treasures are in the store at the moment. I am still uploading them, I will get to the new Basic Grey - Blush. Lots of Bling and Glitter which you have to love.
Just keep watching the shop for those.

I have not done too much scrapping in a while but I am now going to get myself onto a roll, going to get a scrapping journal going just so I can keep track of how I am going, so if you want to join me thats fine.

This LO is of Ashlee and her friend Tasha going to a wedding.

Have a great week

Sally

2 comments:

Trish said...

gorgeous Sal
Great to have you blogging again too

Unknown said...

Hi Sally, having been meaning to pop in to your blog for a while and say hi and congrats on the recent family addition!!
Isn't it a small world, yep she told me about the Launceston airport encounter lol!!
Hope it's been a wonderful week
take care