Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sally's or Scrap Shop's Blog?????

Now that is the question I am asking myself at the moment. Do I use this for information just on Scrap Shop or Do I use if for sharing what is happening in my life as well.

Would anyone be interested in reading what I am up to or are they just interested in the info for the shop.?????

So the answer is a little of both, seeing that I am Scrap Shop, I think that I am allowed.

On the shop front, I have got coming the Delish Range it is on its way here, I will share images when it gets here.
Also I had to have the Making Memories Cheeky Range, it is so cute.

Do you have any idea on how many ranges there are out there, I know that they are all nice, but honestly I would need a store the size of Kmart to have them all in there.
So I just pick through the ranges, not alway getting it right, but Ohh well......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally!!
Well I personally want to see what is new in the shop and all your latest treasures !!

Trish said...

Oh come on you get it right 99% of the time !!!
So come onwhats new Where are the piccies :) Yes thats right Iam going to nag you rofl

Jodii said...

yes i want to see the piccies to. I love the cheeky range too. I would love to here what you are upto as well as the happenings in the shop

Trish said...

arhhhhh HELLO :) lol